Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Unfiltered freewrite~

The sunshine was out today, what a treat :) especially after the whole 20 or 30 some odd days we had of rain...ba humbag! Not anymore :) it was beautiful today, such a blessing!! I thoroughly enjoyed it... As a result, today was a pretty good pain day, I wasnt hurting as bad as normal and that is why I so desperately want to move to the desert someday..lol. Not anytime soon, but someday. The start of spring when the sun starts coming out always brings a few flashbacks with it. Today I had a flashback of when I was raped, it wasn't a fun one. On a good note, it didnt throw me into a panic attack so thats a plus. I guess you could say I'm being optimistic... or my writing on a chalk board would curve up toward the ceiling as my math teacher would say... lol. Anyway, mr fatty cat is super cute sleeping on the couch next to me, and oh my its 12:28 am.. goodness, I better get to bed soon, otherwise Im not going to want to get up in the morning. The heater just kicked on, and its noisy. And windy. My fingers are cold, as are my feet. brrr.... lol. Root beer is delicious, and I think I ate too many potato chips tonight. Bible study was awesome, and we had some great conversations, met with my leaders tonight to check in with them and see where theyre at, and oh man.. I have so much to get done, its not even funny. My list is about 14 pages long, but not on paper, no way! lol..its all in my head, and thats a scary, scattered mess! No wonder I forget to do so many things, I really should get better organized. Gata is playing with my windchime that Mike gave me for my birthday, lol.. she's such a brat sometimes. He told me to hang it outside, but the weather here is crazy.. so I hung it inside, but now I kind of feel like cheesy trailer trash, lol...who hangs wind chimes inside?! This one does, aparently. lol. I did a mask tonight, a little self pampering, but my back is killing me... Is it really pampering if you finish with more pain than you started? lol..well at least my nails are done, I got a mask done and whitened my teeth :) oh, and I cleaned my ring, it needed it badly. and now it sparkles :) Im starting to get sleepy... This has been a totally random freewrite! Hope you enjoyed the messed up, scattered, jumping around my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment