Friday, April 25, 2014

Shiver

It makes me crazy. Torture is deep.
The pain is great, I can't even sleep!

I've had this pain before, but this bad only a few times.
Hate. Anger. Rage. Regret. Sadness.
All for me. The knife cuts, deep.

This is ordinary you say?
Try living my day.
You'll see,
It's just me.

Hopeless, helpless.
Strong and fearless.
Tears,
Cry.

Why?

Emotions are strong...
I'm not normal,
I'm just wrong.
Is it even worth it all?

sleep...
deep..

I'll sleep tonight.
Maybe.

Eff it.
let the tears flow
Rip my heart out
Let it go.

Better.
I will feel it.
This is temporary...
So they say

It isn't fair
no relief
just bare.
Raw.
Emotions. Raw. Emotions. Raw.

So raw it hurts.
Like a fresh wound.

Whatever..
It doesn't matter, life is life
keep going...........keep pushing through

After the tears have fallen,
And my face is swollen
All will be better,
the sun will rise,
and yet again I will compromise

When will it end?
Struggling so..
In the thick of it.
Just want to get this off my chest.

feeling better.

time for bed...


No comments:

Post a Comment